We are excited to share that the results of the 2021 IDPro Skills, Programs & Diversity Survey are now available for download!
This represents the fourth annual survey of the digital identity industry conducted by IDPro and made possible by our members and the participants. We began this as a means of better understanding the goals, interests, skills, and noticeable trends among identity industry professionals and the enterprises that employ them. This year, the survey was expanded to include a section examining diversity and inclusivity within the industry. The survey also took place during the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic, so it has provided unique insight into the short-term pressures and long-term trends this will have on the industry.
Other items worth noting:
- COVID continues to impact our industry—work from anywhere, digital transformation, and the need for practitioners to connect.
- Directories are becoming less important, as IDaaS and other technologies abstract away the direct visibility of user-data hierarchy.
- Identity Verification is now a significant focus for both enterprises and professionals.
- Early-stage professionals consistently overestimate their skills, while experienced practitioners underestimate theirs, impacting career development and presenting employers with hiring, nurturing, and retention challenges.
- Diversity and inclusivity are important to professionals and to enterprises alike.
Read more on each of these topics and many more in the full report!
IDPro is a professional organization for practitioners of Identity and Access Management
Become #CIDPRO certified today! Join fellow #DigitalIdentity community members and validate your expertise and essential #IAM knowledge. Learn how the CIDPRO can help you achieve your goals: https://bit.ly/3v0EpMe
IDM dach 2022, hosted on May 24 by @WhitehallMedia, is a gathering of today’s #IAM leaders, decision-makers and influencers delivering a fully virtual program of inspiration and enablement! Register for this exciting event today: https://bit.ly/3KfO0V9 #identity
The #IDPro Body of Knowledge features #IAM industry articles written by our fellow #DigitalIdentity community members. This unique resource is available to anyone looking for valuable industry insight: https://bit.ly/3LATsTE
One of the best resources for #IDPro members is our #Slack space, with access to the IDPro community to discuss challenges we face in the #DigitalIdentity world. Take advantage of all your membership has to offer and join the discussion. Learn more: https://bit.ly/38fNt8n #IAM
Last month our IDPro members shared their #IAM best practices during Identity Management Day! We've collected those best practices into a blog post for our followers! Read more here: https://bit.ly/3uvkGFz #Identity