- Digital identities are created, managed, and used professionally and ethically, through secure, privacy-protecting, and reliable practices that produce high value digital services.
- The disciplines of digital identity and access management are globally seen as vital and vibrant counterparts to privacy and information security
- Practitioners in all phases of their careers have access to continuing education and development materials that help them achieve their goals.
- Respect: We recognize that diversity of background and of opinion is a strength; we promote healthy discourse; and we strive to resolve dissent professionally and courteously
- Responsiveness: We take account of the rapidly evolving digital identity landscape and adapt effectively and efficiently to stay relevant to our members and our colleagues
- Transparency: Through our actions, we promote operational transparency whilst respecting individual privacy
- Inspiration: We deliver world-class professional leadership for our industry and our members and our colleagues
- Inclusivity: We welcome, support, and encourage digital identity professionals from all backgrounds
- Partnership: We support, promote, and encourage other organizations who foster similar values and goals with the identity industry and related fields.
- Monthly newsletter with content on pertinent identity-related issues, written by members for members
- Digital forums for member interactions
- Curated event and meet up calendars
- News clipping service to help members keep up with all of the latest developments in our industry
- A job board
- A comprehensive Body of Knowledge that enables practitioners to learn the discipline of digital identity
IDPro exists to globally foster ethics and excellence in the practice and profession of digital identity.
IDPro Materials for further information: